Sunday, August 19, 2018

Berry Sweet

I may be headed out on a hike with hubby today so I snuck in some crafty time first.

I am playing along with a few challenges - clean and simple ones - so my card is clean and simple :)

I used the Berry Sweet stamp and die from Reverse Confetti. After die cutting and stamping I stitched around the berries for some interest.

I then stapled on a die cut sentiment before mounting the berries on foam squares. Gingham to me adds a great summertime feel so these gingham buttons from A Flair for Buttons are perfect. 



Products used:

Paper: Fancy Pants
Stamps: Reverse Confetti
Dies: Reverse Confetti; Echo Park; MFT
Button: A Flair For Buttons
Washi: SU!

Playing along at:

  



7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beyond cute, but what astounds me is the STITCHING on your berry tops....too amazing! Love that big button and all the prints your combined as well! I really need to get that "sweet" die, too...it's so pretty!!

Claire said...

What fabulous stitching - it goes perfectly with the stitching on the wonky frame. I love how you've used all those patterned papers too! Thanks for playing along at Fusion this week!

Jeanne said...

Your stitching always adds such a wonderful detail. You must go super slow to get the berry tops to look that great. The card is wonderful for summer! Great job. Hope you had a good hike. :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a fresh and sweet card - I love all of the patterned papers you chose. The button, the washi and the stitching are all such wonderful elements on your card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Addicted to CAS.

Wanda Cullen said...

You totally rocked the Fusion sketch in this sweet berry card! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute card, Laurel! I love the stitching on your berry tops and the B&W button is fabulous...Great job on the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion and Addicted to CAS!

Annie S. said...

Love those patterned berries with the fun stitching! Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

01 09 10