Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Big hearts shape little minds

I'm getting back in to the school groove - going in to prep for the upcoming year. School renos are happening, my room is a disaster and I have no where to put things.... I keep telling myself it will all be worth it ;)

Anyways, another card done for a coworker. For this one, I once again used the Back to School collection by Echo Park. This time I paired it with some Reverse Confetti goodies.

I die cut the ABC Cover Panel then stitched it onto some pattern paper.


I then just layered some goodies. I stamped and die cut the All Apples and mounted on foam squares. The little worm is from the Worm Wishes stamp set - he is so cute!  Finally I added a button from A Flair for Buttons


Playing along with: 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Seems to be the year for construction in schools. All the schools in our district had some kind of construction project going on, some more major than others. Good luck getting your room ready! Your card is perfect for back to school. Great alphabet background. Fun little worm and the sentiments are so sweet. Excellent work!

Kath Stewart said...

your card is adorable, love the alphabet background, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

01 09 10