Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Apples for Sale

I am up on the A Flair for Buttons blog today with another apple project. I loved using the Honey Bee stuff the other day (here) so I created something else before I put them away.

This time the background die is from Reverse Confetti.

After coloring the apples, I spritzed with some watered down ink.  I used the Birch Tree die from MFT for a backgound to carry out the theme as well. Isn't that flair cute?


For more information please hop on over to the A Flair for Buttons blog




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

You definitely have a flair for fall. Wonderful apple basket! The apples look delicious. That little flair button is wonderful. Great job!

cheiron said...

Adorable! Love that cute basket. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Stamp It on Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

01 09 10