Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Caffeinated Inspiration at CLC

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog with another inspiration challenge for you.

I just received my box of CTMH goodies and had to dig in right away as it was perfect for the challenge I had chosen. I love the Grateful Heart papers and elements... that yellow leaf background paper... sigh

Some simple layering of the papers and then the addition of this month's Stamp of the Month - Just Treats. It was this stamp set that had me browsing the CTMH site and then signing up again :) If you love this versatile set... better nab it as it is only available for a few more days! 

I stamped the sentiment and then colored part of it in. I then stamped, fussy cut and mounted the mug on foam squares.


                               


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Laurel. Congrats on signing up again. Hope you have fun. The sentiment is so sweet and the papers are so pretty and work well together. You are so good at playing with the patterns. Thanks for sharing.

01 09 10