Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Couple of Fall themed cards on the A Flair For Buttons Blog

I am up on the A Flair for Buttons blog today sharing a couple of fall themed cards.


Both cards are simple - I'm kind of digging that lately.

First up, I used an embossing folder from SU! to create the background then topped it with a die from MFT. I then finally inked this stamp set from CTMH that I purchased last year. I popped the sentiment up on foam squares for dimension. The buttons are, of course, from A Flair For Buttons (Hashtag Flair)


Next up, I used a sentiment from Impression Obsession to create a subtle background. For both cards, I have used an old oak leaf punch. 




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Like the overall CAS look to these Fall cards, Laurel. The sentiments are wonderful.

Becca Sadler said...

Double adorbs!!!!

01 09 10