Monday, September 3, 2018

Grateful Heart

Now that September is here, I am so ready for fall and fall projects :)

Today I have finally used my Honey Bee Bushel and Peck stamp and die set. I am always a sucker for any apple, lemon, cherry so I had to have this one!

The die cut panel is from MFT. I cut and layered the basket from some SU! woodgrain paper.


Believe it or not, I actually cut the apples from cardstock first but decided I needed to stamp and color them! I am not usually one to color. As a final touch I used a sentiment from  the Grateful Heart stamp set by Right at Home


Playing along with:






6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely fall card with a wonderful sentiment. :)

Barb Ghig said...

Your woodgrain paper looks amazing with the basket and your trio of apples are fabulous, Laurel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Becca Sadler said...

Awesome-sauce! No!, that's applesauce...maybe or apple dumplings or caramel apples or apple pie or …. Before I want a snack, I'll just say, awesome card, Laurel!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... this card is adorable. I love the wooden crate and those cute apples look good enough to eat. Thanks for joining in at ADTCAS this week. x C

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card, love the crate and those good enough to eat apples, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

anja curvers said...

Such an adorable card love those apples. Glad you joined us over at ATCAS.

01 09 10