Thursday, September 27, 2018

Inspired By... Cozy Up

The new Inspired By challenge is up and it is such a cozy, homey one. I love plaid/check/gingham.... so guess what I pulled out of the photo... actually I really went with the whole theme.

I used my O Canada collection by Photo Play paper as it was perfect.


I pulled out the buffalo check, the trees - these are MFT dies, and of course the bear - but a Canadianized one ;) The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life. Pretty easy layering of bits and pieces with some stitching. I actually adhered the bear sticker to a scrap of cardstock, then cut him out and mounted him on foam squares for dimension. 


Here is the photo... so many ways to take the inspiration! Come on over and play!




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous in every way. Great use of the theme. I like how you used the stitching, too! :)

Danni Reid said...

Oh my it just could not be any cuter, love it!!

01 09 10