Thursday, September 20, 2018

Inspired By... Fall Foliage

The new Inspired By challenge is up. I am in full blown fall project mode now ;)

I used some Pebbles papers for my project... I pulled out the colours and the fall theme. I'm a sucker for anything plaid/check/gingham so I love this background paper!


I just layered bits of the paper, added my usual stitching and then used a MFT die to cut out the mug. I then embellished it with a button from A Flair for Buttons. 


Here is the inspiration picture:
Fun one? Come play!


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty! I like the papers a lot and the yellow triangles sewn on look terrific.

I Card Everyone said...

Laurel I just love it when I see real stitches on a card - this was the perfect time for them, too!
A Wonderful card, my friend! Gray+ any color makes me giddy!
=]

01 09 10