Friday, September 7, 2018

Jillibean Soup Guest Designer!

So excited to be the Guest Designer on the Jillibean Soup Blog the other day!

This is the first of the projects that I will be sharing. I was given the Bohemian Brew collection to play with and I created a couple of layouts and a few cards.

I couldn't wait to scrap this photo of my grand daughter. She LOVES the zipline where we take her camping and I was happy to have caught this moment of joy. For this layout, which was my last project that I created. I used some of the scraps to create layers. I then used the Letters in the collection and mounted them on foam squares. 



She is a little daredevil who wants to do things herself. She watches the 'big kids' then tries to do what they do. 


Luckily, at least she does have her limits.



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on the guest designer spot, Laurel. That's awesome. And so is this photo! How lucky for you to have caught it! What a fabulous page. :)

01 09 10