Thursday, September 27, 2018

No Tricks Just Treats

Real time blogging happening here ;) Can you tell I am loving this paper pack? Hello Pumpkin?! It is so adorable!

I decided to create a Halloween themed card using the September SOTM - yes I'm trying to convince you that you need it.... you do!

I layered bits and pieces of the Hello Pumpkin collection and Complements and added real stitching.

I then stamped and cut out the ghost from the Hello Pumpkin Scrapbooking stamp set.  He seemed like he should be holding something in his hands so I used the Just Treats SOTM to make him holding a hot chocolate and Halloween candy cane :) All is mounted on foam squares for dimension. 

I then added an acrylic star from the Hello Pumpkin shapes and some sequins. As a final touch, I added some stamped stitching lines... this is going to become a well used stamp set! No changing threads on the sewing machine - not so easy to do with these old eyes ;) 








1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is adorable. Makes me smile. Great work.

01 09 10