Monday, October 29, 2018

Dear Santa...

So excited to be creating for Christmas.... I LOVE Christmas and Santa!

See those numbers in the back.... they are the Chipboard Monogram Numbers from CTMH! I covered them with our Red Glitter Paper now I have to wait before I can put them up....

I then created this fun card... I had to use that little tag in the 'Tis the Season collection. I used a glitter star from the Complements to mark off which one - adhering with a Glue Dot. The red strip paper is from the collection - I just used a punch to create a notebook look to it.


I stamped and paper pieced the Santa from the Oh What Fun Stamp and die set. he is then mounted with foam circles. I then added some die cut snowflakes using the Winter Flurries die.


   

   




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous work, Laurel. That Santa is SO cute! Wonderful card!

01 09 10