Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Falala

I don't know why... but I am always surprised at how many different cards and looks you can get from one paper pack. Once again I am using the 'Tis the Season paper and Complements.


More fussy cutting on this one. I cut the journaling spot out of the pattern paper. I then trimmed some of the red glitter paper that comes in the Complements and added it to the ends.


The bough was fussy cut from the pattern paper. To add some interest, I added some Liquid Glass here and there on some berries, although it is hard to tell in the photos. I then mounted it on foam squares and added the clip and die cut sentiment


As a final touch I adhered some of the Red Pearls. And easy card. I am working hard at not going all out like I usually do (you know... lots of layers and stitching) as I am holding a card class using the 'Tis the Season pack and I want to enable not scare the new comers :)



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...those colors are inspiring me to make a holiday card in these shades! Haha...had to laugh about enabling your class and not scaring them!!! They can add the layers and doodads when they get home!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful. Great job on the cards. You are so funny. I don't think you could scare them away, but you could have a simpler version and one of what you do to show how the card works both ways. Shows versatility. :) It sure looks like you are having fun with CTMH products. :)

01 09 10