Monday, November 5, 2018

Holiday Happenings... visit with Santa

I figured since it is almost time for this years photo... I better get this one scrapped! This is from December 2016. As you can tell... she is a little unsure of the situation :)

I used the 'Tis the Season collection with the blue paper from the Oh What Fun. I fussy cut the stockings from the pattern paper and mounted on foam dots for dimension. The title was cut with my Artiste Cricut cartridge. I added a little tag and stamped the Santa from the Christmas Bingo set.


I then stamped the sentiment from the Oh What Fun Scrapbooking Stamp set. Those Winter Flurries dies are sneaking in everywhere aren't they? Do you need them yet?! 


  

 




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, this is adorable! Great job! Love all the details.

01 09 10