Thursday, November 29, 2018

Inspired By... Christmas Linens

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and being a Santa lover I was all over it :) I may even play again!

I decided to create some tags as I never seem to have enough and I just love adding home made touches to my packages when I can.

I used the Tis the Season collection. Which I then combined with some Vintage Santa printables. I LOVE a good vintage looking Santa like this guy, he is my absolute favorite. I believe I got them from Graphics Fairy.


I kept the same basic layout for all of the tags (makes it quicker that way) and layered 2 tags together - you know me... I love my layering. I tucked in some more Winter Flurries Snowflakes.  The Believe sentiment is from Simon Says. 

For an added layer I included a couple of Elle's Studio tags and mounted the Santa on Foam circles. 

  

Now pop on over and see what the rest of the DT have created... oh and come play!

I am also playing at:





6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are VERY cute...I love vintage Santas! I do not make tags, I can't bear the thought of them getting thrown in the trash, LOL! These are like little works of art!

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous Christmassy tags! I love the pretty layers that you created and the vintage Santas and pretty die cut words look fabulous 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

Jeanne said...

That Santa is the star of this show. What an awesome image. Your tags look fabulous!

Bernie F said...

Cute tags!!!!!

Donna Rakestraw said...

Love the tags! Just made some for a friend. Wish I'd seen these first.

Maura said...

Simple and fun tags! Love the vintage images you used here! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome make with us at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

01 09 10