Thursday, November 22, 2018

Inspired By... Christmas packages

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I love it. I would love my Christmas packages to look like that... with cedar tucked in.... one year hopefully ;)

I was pretty literal with my interpretation of the photo. I keep little boxes throughout the year that I feel would work well for gift giving.  I love to up cycle items and boxes are top on my list. This sturdy little one held a power pack. Normally I alter the boxes with festive, patterned paper but I really love the look of the kraft and white ones so I just used Kraft cardstock.


I cut panels and strips of the kraft cardstock to fit tops, sides and bottom of the box and just ran them through my Xyron and adhered. Easy peesy!

I then wrapped some twine and tied on a tag and little embellishment. The tag die and stamp are both from CTMH last year. I tucked in some greenery but when the time is closer I will switch this out for real cedar. 

Here is the inspiration photo.... come on over and play.




No comments:

01 09 10