Thursday, November 15, 2018

Inspired By.... classy Christmas

The new Inspired By challenge is up and since I really am enjoying creating Christmas/holiday projects I continued on. I love the non traditional colors and simplicity in the inspirational photo.

I have used the 'Tis the Season collection along with the Merry Christmas die, which die cut in white I thought pulled out the tree in the photo rather nicely.

I mounted the center panel on foam squares then mounted the die cut on foam squares so there is a lot of dimension. 



Check out the inspiration.... now come play!



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is very striking! I like the clean lines.

ElizStewart said...

Absolutely love this nontraditional card! You said you used Tis the Season for the die... can you tell me what company that is from?

01 09 10