Thursday, November 8, 2018

Inspired By... pom pom delight

The new Inspired By challenge is up and it worked perfectly for the Oh What Fun collection and scrapping this photo.

I liked the clean looking inspiration photo so I kept my background mostly white but to add detail to it, I pulled out the pom poms in the photo and added some die cut circles using the Stitched Circle dies.


I layered a bunch of scraps and added some die cut snowflakes (Winter Flurries). To add more interest I then did some random stitching which also mimics movement of the snowflakes. 

The die cut sentiment is from my Silhouette and the stamped one is from last months Constant Campaign. I mounted it on foam squares. 


 

Here is the inspiration photo... isn't it fun?! Come play!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fantastic layout, Laurel. Your attention to detail and interest make this a showstopper. Wow!

Becca Sadler said...

Super cute girls with a super cute layout setting for their photo! This is one that needs to be framed to be on display every winter!

Marlena M. said...

This is so pretty and so are those lovely ladies! Wonderful movement and colors~

01 09 10