Saturday, November 17, 2018

Sketch Saturday - Gingerbread Wishes

Welcome to another Sketchy Saturday....

I really wanted to ink up this gingerbread stamp from last year (CTMH) and thought he would look cute in a cup. I die cut the cup (The Stamps of Life die) and then inserted the stamped image. 


I added a couple of snowflakes then mounted the main image on foam circles for dimension. I then added the tag and twine. As a final touch I stamped and paper pieced the cookies then added some sequins. 


   
  

Now I would love to see your take on the sketch. 




3 comments:

Jeanne said...

So bright and cheery! The smiling gingerbread man makes me want to smile.

sansuey said...

Great card! I love the polka dotted mug and the smiling gingerbread boy. The little frosted cookies look great too!

Becca Sadler said...

Laurel: great interpretation of the sketch with your characteristic flair!

01 09 10