Monday, November 12, 2018

Super quick and easy way to document December!

I'm so excited to share my quick and easy way to document December!

The Story by Stacy Story Starter Workshop kit was in my cart as soon as I saw it!
I have been meaning to document some of our traditions and stories for awhile and this little kit made it happen.

It went together so quickly and easily. I love that the kit comes with the journaling cards. I just chose my photos, cut the same papers from 'Tis the Season to 4 X 4, added a few embellishments and was done. 




     
 


If you have a basic black stamp pad and white cardstock...you can purchase the basics for this project for ONLY: $81.75  (that includes album, paper pack, stamp set and dies).... Seriously super easy to do and you will have LOTS of paper left over for other projects!

PLUS... you would also get this month's Stamp set for ONLY $6



Contact me for more information!


1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Delightful December documenting album!!! Thanks for sharing!

01 09 10