Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sweet Holiday Wishes

Hi, happy Sunday. I hope you take a moment of silence today to remember the soldiers who have fought and are fighting. If only the world was in Peace.

Hubby and I are headed out on a hike today with a group of people so I snuck in some crafty time first. I have wanted to create a candy cane with that striped paper from 'Tis the Season since I received it. Today was the day ;)  Once again, I have paired it with some blues from the Oh What Fun collection



I don't often use a colored card base and Amy has been inspiring me so I decided to give it a go today. I used the Lagoon as a base. Once again, I have used the Winter Flurries dies, adhered them and stitched randomly.

I cut the candy cane with my Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge then stitched around the edges.  I stamped, layered and cut out some stamped images - all are previously released stamps... this is your friendly reminder that if you see something you like, just buy it. It won't always be available, but you will always use it!

 



  

I am playing along with - I used the sketch... and I do have food and drink ;) 






3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Great merger card for Fusion challenge! Lovely winter holiday creation!!!

Jeanne said...

Great card. I like the blue base for the card. It helps the red to pop. Great stitching. Wonderful card!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! Such a wonderful collection of elements and so perfectly put together. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

01 09 10