Monday, November 26, 2018

Wiggly Believe card.

I played along with the Fab Friday sketch challenge and came up with this simple card with a twist... Santa wiggles ;)

I have used the Tis the Season pack once again. 


The card is pretty simple. Just a couple of pattern paper layers and then added a tag (cut with the Artistry cartridge) and a stamped image from the Oh What Fun Cardmaking Stamp.  I also used the Winter Flurries die and added a few sequins. 

Now here is the fun part....








4 comments:

Heather said...

An adorable Santa - now I totally have to try a wiggle card, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Jeanne said...

This is fabulous, Laurel. You know I really admire your pattern paper layering abilities and that adorable wiggly Santa is so fun! This card sure makes me smile!

stampwithamyk said...

That is so cute! Love your wiggly Santa. Perfect colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

What a sweet Santa! I like all the layers you built up on the tag and the stitching is especially nice. And that DSP is making me want some candy canes! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

01 09 10