Monday, December 24, 2018

Baby Girl and Baby Boy cards.

Have you seen the new Heart Happy collection by CTMH?! I LOVE it! I have created a couple of Valentine cards and will share them later but today I wanted to share how it can be used for other things too. It is very versatile!

I have combined the papers with the Season Mix Ins - which for this catalogue is sold out... but the one for the new catalog is very fun!

For both cards I have used the Baby Animal Doodles stamp and die set along with the Solid Classroom Alphabet and this months SOTM Candy Cane Alphabet. Both cards have the same basic layouts with just a couple of variations. 

First up, I created the Baby Boy card. I created a little note spot for the sentiments using the Decorative Borders die.  I then combined the sentiment from the Baby Animal Doodles with some that I created using the alphabet stamps. I did fussy cut them out.



The little giraffe on both has been paper pieced - good thing I have the Micro- tip scissors... makes fussy cutting so easy! I mounted him on foam circles. 


Next up a slight variation in that I used the scallop die from the Decorative Borders die set, for a more feminine touch. The rest is basically the same. 

I love the Classroom Alphabet - both the solid and open - they are so perfect for titles. 





Tomorrow I am have a fun Christmas Decor project up. 

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve.... hoping Santa is good to you :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

These are adorable, Laurel! Such fun designs for little babies. The giraffe is so cute!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Love how you used the stamp of the month! Adorable💟

01 09 10