Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Be Mine card duo using the Heart Happy Collection

Happy Boxing Day! I hope that you had a great Christmas with friends and family. Ours was very nice.... busy... with a very excited 4 year old at our house for 3 days.... but very nice!

I am completely switching gears here but just had to play with the Heart Happy Collection. I'm in love ;) 

Here, I have used it kind of what it was designed for... some Valentine/love cards/projects. Stay tuned though as coming up... I will be sharing other uses for it... although I did have a sneak HERE

First up I created this card by combining the paper pack with the Complements

A simple sketch just layering small strips of paper then adding images fussy cut from the pattern paper along with the Complement stickers. 

I, of course, added a couple of stickers and did adhere the Be Mine sticker to scrap paper, cut it out and then mounted on foam circles for dimension. 

I was inspired by the Fab Friday sketch:



For this card, I added the LOVE die that came out last year - did you manage to get it then? I then have snuck in some sentiments from the upcoming January SOTM that I know you are going to HAVE TO HAVE!


I also stamped some bits from the A Piece of My Heart stamp set.  I wanted this to be a 'just because' kind of 'note' so I used the Decorative Border die to create a little notebook page. I thought this would be fun to tuck into hubby's truck one morning. 

Hard to tell, but I brushed the lips with the Shimmer Brush - clear for a bit of well, shimmer. 






2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas filled with the delight of a sweet and energetic 4 year old. :) Your cards look terrific. Great colors and details. The love die looks neat. Guess it's time to think of that day of love. LOL

Heather said...

Oh my gosh - what a super sweet card! I love all the stitching details, and what a fabulous color combo - very sleek! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

01 09 10