Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Gingerbread Memories

I have been wanting to scrapbook these photos ever since I got the Oh What Fun pack as the colors were perfect!


The stickers are from the Oh What Fun Complements - worked well to go with the stamped title. I used the Outline Classroom Alphabet -stamped in Toffee (a perfect Gingerbread color :) ) 

The Gingerbread Man is from last years stamp set, I added a sticker from the Complements for some interest. I also used some of the journaling cards from the Picture My Life set - nab them soon if you are interested as they are in low quantity! I trimmed a couple of them down so that I still had pieces to use on other projects. 

To create the darker green scallop borders I used the Decorative Borders die

I love the saying in the Quotable Words stamp set and created a tag with it. Perfect since my grand daughter adores her auntie and now her auntie lives in London so she is missed.

I scattered some sequins down the middle of the layout for interest as well as adding more bits and pieces from the Complements. 


 



Playing along with the sketch from: 




4 comments:

Diane said...

I love this! great fun with the papers and photos! Love that you added the quote on the tag!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic layout! You used every element to its full advantage. This is so bright, festive and fun. Fabulous pictures, too. :)

Eli said...

What good moments to remember ... Beautiful photos and excellent interpretation of the sketch. Merry Christmas. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

LisaM said...

What a fun layout! Love the colors.
She is growing up so fast!
Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

01 09 10