Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Santa Wiggler

Today's card... sneaking the last few needed Christmas cards. How many do you send out each year?

I have combined papers (using more of my scraps on this project) from the Tis the Season and Oh What Fun paper packs. After all of my projects thus far, I had some scraps to use so this is what I came up with.

It too makes good use of this month's SOTM - Candy Cane Alphabet - so versatile! Would be fun in red or pink for valentines - a little girls card, boys card.... adding their name....How would you use it?

I added some die cut snowflakes from the Winter Flurries die.  I then stamped, paper pieced and mounted Santa on a wiggler once again. He looks so fun dancing around. For a little more interest, I colored the fur on his hat and suit with a clear Shimmer Brush.

The little snowflakes are stamped in mint ink.









1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Adorable card. That Santa is so fun. I like how you layered him on the strips and the snowflake. Same with the sentiments. Oh I have grand ambitions to send out oodles of cards, but then reality hits and I barely get any made. I do that every year. Buy all the things, then don't get them made. Oh well. I enjoy seeing what others are making. :)

01 09 10