Friday, December 28, 2018

More than Canada loves Hockey....

Since the True North Stamp set is on sale TODAY ONLY I decided to sneak another card in using it. This time I focused on the hockey... which hubby loves. I combined it with some of the Heart Happy collection. To make it more masculine, I used a Kraft cardstock base.

Do you spy the Decorative Borders die... can you tell which one is my favorite?!

The stitched heart die is a sneak peek of things to come :) I stamped the sentiment and cut it apart. The hockey skates are mounted on a foam circle for dimension. 

This is on SALE TODAY ONLY.....

Playing along with: 



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, this is amazing! Such a fun card, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Jeanne said...

That's a lot of love! Terrific card. You pack a lot of details in your cards, but they aren't overwhelmed by them. Just fun to look at. :)

StacyLee said...

The detail work on this card is incredible, LOVE it! The stitched look on the hearts, the twine with the skates, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Love this card!!! The notebook punch adds a great background. Love the way the stitching compliments the stitched hearts. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

I love this fun card! You did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

01 09 10