Saturday, December 15, 2018

Sketchy Saturday - Merry & Bright



I think I am nearing the end of my Christmas cards now ;) Next week, I will most likely do winter and perhaps a sneak peek of some new CTMH....

Once again, making good use of some scraps with this sketch. How small of scraps do you keep?

I have used the 'Tis the Season with a touch of mint again (from Oh What Fun). For the glitter paper, I just trimmed a bit from the edge of the Complement pack. Of course if you love glitter you should just purchase the whole pack of glitter paper!


I then added some snowflakes from the Winter Flurries die set.... have you seen this before? ;) I then stamped, paper pieced and die cut the ornaments from the Oh What Fun Cardmaking Stamp set. I then punched a hole in the top and tied on some Silver Embellishing Thread.  As a final touch I added some Red Pearls and then mounted the images on foam circles.



I'm playing along with:

City Crafter




Now I would love to see your take on the sketch:




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is terrific, Laurel! I love the colors, the red, minty color and gray. Those snowflakes are eally fun and the whole card exudes festive fun!

01 09 10