Saturday, December 29, 2018

Sketchy Saturday with the Heart Happy collection

Saturday means another Sketchy Saturday here on my blog. :)

I am using the fabulous Heart Happy collection once again but this time showing how it can be used for things other than just Valentines. The colors are perfect for birthday cards too.

I layered pieces of the pattern paper. To get the flags at the top, I actually cut them out of the pattern paper, stacked them then adhered. The ice cream stamp is a sneak peek of a new set that will be available on January st!!! Wait until you see some of the fun new things!

To accent the cherry, I added a Red Pearl. The stamped sentiment is from the January SOTM :) 




Now I would love to see your take on the sketch :)



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

You are doing a terrific job showcasing the versatility of this collection, Laurel. This is such a fun birthday card. Yummy, too. I really like what you created. :)

Becca Sadler said...

Your birthday card is a great interpretation of the sketch! The fact that it varies a bit reflects your individuality and the creativity that can be broadened from the 'reference guide' design! Happy 2019 in about 32 hours!!!!

01 09 10