Saturday, December 8, 2018

Sketchy Saturday with a Snowman Shaker card


It's time for another Sketchy Saturday sketch. In keeping with the season, I decided to create a winter card and finally inked up this snowman - snowman2build and coordinating die- from The Stamps of Life.

The papers are from Fancy Pants. 

Not much to say about the card. I created the shaker then added the die cut from the paper collection, stapled on some snowflakes then adhered the snowman. 

The die cut sentiment is from Stamplorations.

Now last week I had a prize up for grabs and the random winner is:

and here is her card

Congratulations Beverly,
Email me your address and I will get your prize out to you!
laurelseabrook@shaw.ca

Now I would love to see your take on this week's sketch:





1 comment:

Jeanne said...

He's so cute and what a fun shaker! Congrats to Beverly! Enjoy your prize. That's a cute card!

01 09 10