Monday, December 3, 2018

Trio of Winter Wishes

Although I had 2 naps today... I am fighting a sinus infection... I managed to sneak in a card. I am using the Oh What Fun paper pack once again... LOVE, these colors and did you know that this is the last month they are available?! Get em now!


I paired it up with the September SOTM, I wish this was a regular stamp set... so useful and fun.  Also once again, the Winter Flurries make an appearance... they too are disappearing after this month.
Finally, to add some detail, I painted the 'whip cream' with the Clear Shimmer Brush - just to add a touch of sparkle and mounted the cups and sentiment on foam circles. 


   



Don't forget... I have a giveaway going on HERE.... be sure you are following me - my blog address changed awhile back so you may think you are following but aren't.

This is my giveaway... go enter ;)

11 comments:

New Creations said...

Love the Trio of sweet cups, so beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful trio of cups and you pieced them with such great papers too.

Marsha said...

CUTE as can be! Like the pink.

Billie A said...

Very cute cups and paper choices. I like the added snowflakes. Great card.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful layout! Adorable trio of coffee cups!!!

~amy~ said...

Laurel, so fresh + fun! I ADORE the colors!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card. I think the papers are so bright and lively. I also like the mostly white design as it makes the colors really stand out. You are so good with paper piecing! Thanks for sharing. :)

Laura S. said...

Laurel, what a stunning card, wonderful colors!

Hetty said...

This is a beauty! The white and the soft Christmas colors.

Fikreta said...

your card is so very beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

DARLING!! I really adore this.

01 09 10