Friday, December 14, 2018

Upcycling a cardstock envelope into a hot chocolate packet

Hey everyone, my Christmas projects are now winding down... but not before I sneak in this up cycyling project. When my Jamberry nail wraps arrive they come in these nice cardstock packets. Seems a shame to just recycle them.

Today I covered one with the 'Tis the Season collection to make, yet another hot chocolate package. I also will tuck in a couple gift cards (gas, clothing etc) and think that this will work well for my nephew.

Just some simple layering of the papers then I of course added some snowflakes from the Winter Flurries die. I then added a stamped and paper pieced Santa from the Oh What Fun cardmaking stamp set.

Once again, I added the Ho Ho Ho using this months SOTM, the Candy Cane Alphabet - remember... only available this month and you can get it for ONLY $6!







Playing along with:


3 comments:

martina said...

so fun! looking at this makes me happy!

Unknown said...

Such a festive way to give a small gift like you mentioned. This is delightful!

Jeanne said...

That unknown account comment was from me, Jeanne. I didn't realize I hadn't logged out of my band parent email account. Oops!!

01 09 10