Thursday, January 17, 2019

Inspired By... let's huddle

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I was inspired to create this 'cool' card which will most likely go to a little guy in my class. 

I have kept it pretty simple (have you ever seen inside a grade ones backpack? - they are not neat :) ) I love that little bear which is part of a stamp set that ONLY hostess are able to purchase! If you live in Canada... I'd be happy to do an online party for you!

Anyways, I used the striped paper from the Mix Ins.  The card base is the Sapphire Cardstock and I have used some White Daisy along with Kraft cardstock. 

The sentiment is the Card Captions - SOTM





Now here is the inspiration photo... come on over and play!




3 comments:

Danni Reid said...

He will love it! So cuuuute!

Jeanne said...

This is adorable, Laurel.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Such a sweet design! That bear is adorable!❤❤❤

01 09 10