Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Say Cheese...

My grand daughter is such a ham... this is what we get most of the time when we ask her to smile 😒 However she is definitely a confident little one who is her own person and I wouldn't have it any other way! But of course... I had to scrap them.

I used the I Heart Us paper pack. Such bright fun colors... perfect for these photos I thought. 

In the bottom corner I layered bits from the complements along with the Details I Love stamp set. 
I cut the title with my Silhouette but the arrow tabs were cut with the Stitched Quilt Shapes


Some of those little strips of paper are from the I Heart Us Complements and some are just pieces that I cut. 






Playing along with: 

This week's Scraplift Sunday layout from Paper Issues:



5 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Aw, your daughter is adorable and such a great layout to save her special photos! Beautiful colors and tabs..wonderful interest and layers~

Marlena M. said...

I meant granddaughter~but my mind/fingers were thinking you're too young to be a grandma! ha! ;)

Jeanne said...

Oh how fun! What a terrific looking layout. I must remember to look for sentiment files for Silhouette. Who am I kidding? I need to remember how to USE my Silhouette, first! I really like the fun feel of the layout. Your granddaughter is full of vitality, that is for sure. Now I have to ask, is she in any way like your daughter when she was little? :)

LisaM said...

Hahaha! She’s adorable Laurel and so is your page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute fun photos.. great take on the sketch. thanks for playing along at SKetches in Thyme.

01 09 10