Saturday, January 19, 2019

Sketchy Saturday with a 6th Birthday Wiggler



For my card today, I have used the Something Fierce collection to create yet another card for a little kiddo in my class. Of course, it will be for next fall because at this time in the year they are turning 7.

Basically just some simple layering of the pattern paper in the pack and of course adding some stitching.

I cut the tree and dinosaur from the pattern paper. The dinosaur is mounted on a wiggler so that it well... wiggles. I know a little one would love that :)  I then just added a '6' from the Complements




I love Karen's take on last week's sketch:



Now I would love to see your take on this week's sketch:




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That dinosaur looks so happy! I love the rainbow polka dotted background. There are some fun papers and colors in this kit. And you definitely cannot go wrong with a wiggler! Thanks for sharing. Last sketch's card you shared is also wonderful!

01 09 10