Saturday, January 12, 2019

Sketchy Saturday with Heart Happy once again


Time for another sketch here and this is another simple one. 

I have used the Heart Happy collection (only available until January 31) once again but again, not for Valentines.

I think my birthday card stash should be good pretty soon!

I just layered pieces of the pattern paper then added the stickers (which I adhered to scrap paper, cut out and mounted with foam circles) from the Complements. I then added a stamped sentiment from this months SOTM - Card Captions and viola. 






3 comments:

Jeanne said...

You always have such good ideas to make a card. I have always admired your ability to mix pattern paper and I like the idea of adding the sticker to scratch paper, too. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely birthday card!

SunnyAZ said...

Just Love this card....so many wonderful creative ideas that make it so special...thanks for sharing!

SunnyAZ said...

just LOVE this card ...........so talented to be able to put many different things together for a perfect result! Thanks for sharing!

01 09 10