Monday, February 4, 2019

Heartfelt Sympathy

Seems like I'm bouncing around with themes these days.... LOL

Today I am back with a sympathy card using the Feels Like Home collection - don't worry - I have many other types of projects planned for this collection, I'm just trying to get a set of 5 created to give to my mom.


I started out layering some of the pattern papers then adhered one of the cards from the coordinating Picture My Life cards.

I stamped a sentiment from the Know That I Care stamp set and added a couple stickers from the Complements


Now, it kind of needed 'more' so I added some frames using the Stitched Square die - one of which I just cut in half. As a final touch I added a bow.




2 comments:

Rose said...

beautiful and i love how you used just part of the frames :)

Jeanne said...

I don't mind the variety of themes. :) I think this one is just beautiful. It's calm and soothing and sure to help a person who is grieving. I like the partial frames and the flowers. The font on the sentiment is modern and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

01 09 10