Saturday, February 9, 2019

Sketchy Saturday - Celebrate it's your birthday


It's time for another Sketchy Saturday sketch and like always, I have kept it simple so that it is open to interpretation (like that band could be a clear center....)

Anyways, I used the Something Fierce collection once again to create yet another birthday card.


Pretty simple really (not even any stitching). Simple layering of the pattern paper and Complements. I mounted the dinosaur on foam circles for some dimension. 

I then added a die cut and stamped sentiment. Easy peesy. 



Now check out the fun card from last week's sketch, don't you love the shaker boxes?



Now I would love to see your take on this week's sketch:

Inlinkz Link Party

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks great, Laurel. I really like the background paper. So many fun doodles.

Rose said...

oh i love the dino!! cute card :) so glad you liked my shaker card!!

01 09 10