Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sketchy Saturday with another Sympathy card



I am here with another Sketchy Saturday for you and my 5th sympathy card using the Feels Like Home collection

I stamped a 'brick background' using a couple of sentiments from the Know that I Care set. I then added a bit of 'splatter' from the Feels Like Home Scrapbooking stamp set

Next I stamped the sentiment from the Love Blossoms stamp set, cut it out and apart and scattered it down the card... like a trail from the butterfly. 

I fussy cut the butterfly from the pattern paper. I added stickers from the Complements and of course some staples. 





Now I would love to see your take on the sketch:



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So soft, pretty and elegant. Thank you for sharing.

Becca Sadler said...

I love your interpretation of this sketch! That you did the corner triangles without paper shapes was brilliant!!! Well done, Laurel!

01 09 10