Saturday, February 2, 2019

Sketchy Saturday with I Heart Us

Hi everyone and welcome to another Sketchy Saturday sketch.
With so many of you (not us, thankfully) still in the depths of winter - we have had a very mild one here... I thought a little brightness with a hint of spring might be in order.

I am using the I Heart Us collection today. 

Once again, I am using the Stitched Rectangle die... yes I love it as the frame on my card.  I then added some chipboard flowers from the Complements. I mounted them on foam circles. 

The hello die is from last year. Finally I stamped the sentiment in Lilac ink using the Know That I Care stamp set





Now check out this fun card from last week's sketch:



Ok, your turn. Would love to see your take on this week's sketch... here it is again:






4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is so pretty, Laurel. So bright and cheery! Great for those stuck in in the frozen tundra! Sure to make them smile :)

Rose said...

very pretty :)

Carol Loftus said...

Very Pretty Card!

Sandi said...

Thank for featuring my card....your sketches really inspire me.

01 09 10