Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Thanks Berry Much

I am up on the A Flair for Buttons blog. I decided to pair the fun gingham buttons with the So Much Happy Collection and The Berry Best stamp set.


You've seen me use this stamp set a couple of times, this time I stamped the basket with Bluebird ink, I love that shade of blue - it is such a country blue. 

For added interest, I applied one of the puffy heart stickers to the button flair and added a couple of red pearls. 






I was inspired by this sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday



7 comments:

Krafty Kaylin said...

i love the card. it looks very yummy. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Heather said...

What a yummy card! Love all the papers and textures you have - great stitching! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Ahhh, strawberries! Your super cute card makes me yearn for spring! Clever use of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch with the strawberries, Laurel! Your use of the red and blue truly does harken to county fairs and country living! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Rose said...

this is such a "berry" yummy card :)

Jeanne said...

This card is very bright and cheery. Like you, I like the bluebird blue ink. So fun. The berries look very yummy! Great job!

Diana Soling said...

What a bright and happy card. A great way to get through the winter blahs! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

stampingvickisvisions said...

Yummy strawberries!!! I’m looking forward to seeing all my strawberries in the garden loaded again this year!! Your card is so refreshing reminding me of what’s to come even as the snowflakes are falling again!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at TSOT

01 09 10