Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thin Cuts Blog Hop


Welcome to the CTMH Thin Cuts blog hop. You should have arrived from Brenda's blog. If not you might want to start at the beginning at Catherine's blog in order to see all the amazing things done with our Thin Cuts. 

I have a few cards for you today. I am starting with a simple one. I thought the flower paper looked like it could be framed so I used the Stitched Square frame to cut out the square along with the coral frame.

I then used the Stitched Heart die and a retired sentiment die for some interest. The stamped sentiment is from this month's special Love Blossoms


Next up, sometimes I like a clean and simple card but still want some interest. I love using our Stitched frames in tone on tone to create the interest.  I just layered various frames then added a stamped image using the A Balanced Diet stamp set

Finally, sometimes I just have fun with my dies. Here I have used the Stitched Heart die to create a 'lucky' card. Once again, I added in some Stitched square frames. The stamped sentiment is from the Love Blossoms set and then I added some die cut letters using the Block Alphabet dies








Next up on the hop is: Darlys

7 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

Fabulous cards! I'm especially fond of the "Thanks" card.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Great job using those rectangle Thin Cuts in various ways. Your cards are always cute. ♥☕Miss. Carrie

Rose said...

FAB cards as always!!! i really like the last one with the shamrock made from hearts :)

Jeanne said...

Excellent examples on how to use and stretch the dies, Laurel. Each card is so fun and full of detail!

Emily said...

Amazing designs!

Michelle Stewart said...

Great cards, so much fun, and I love the layers.

Brandi said...

I love them both but the layers of white with the ice cream, so simple yet stunning!

01 09 10