Sunday, March 10, 2019

Documenting Life - Health and Fitness style

So as you know, I have been doing a couple of very simple albums. My Project 12 and my Documenting Life.

Well, I have been on a weight loss/get fit journey for awhile now but in January I really got intentional about it again. A couple of weeks ago I decided to create a Fitness Journal - much like my Documenting Life. A 4 X 6 page and choose one photo per week to journal about.

The OCD part of me couldn't have a journal start in the middle of February so I went through the photos I had (luckily I had my Project 12 ones to keep track) and picked out 8 to do.

Here are my first 2 pages - they will be the title pages. I cut the main title with my Silhouette


Because I was playing catch up, my pages are pretty simple


Love this sentiment stamp, LOL!





For more details on the buttons used, head on over to the A Flair For Buttons blog

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I wish you continued success on your fitness journey. I have no doubt you will reach your goal! These pages look wonderful. I wish I had half your energy! :)

01 09 10