Thursday, March 14, 2019

Inspired By... Dish it Up

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I was inspired somewhat by the colors, I pulled out the metallic and spray and instead of circles... I snuck in some squares :)

I used some Felicity Jane goodies to create this layout. I thought this paper worked well for the colors.


I fussy cut some of the flowers from the pattern paper and created a cascading cluster along with some ink spray. The stamped sentiment is from the upcoming April SOTM

I just tucked bits and pieces of paper and ephemera. The title is a Jillibean Soup cut file that I got from Silhouette. 


Can you see how I was inspired? Now come on over and see what the design team have created.

Also playing at:



9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN layout!!!!

Lori said...

This is a beautiful layout! Love your take on the sketch - so fun! I hope I remember this challenge - I would love to play along with it! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! - Lori DT

Jeanne said...

Beautiful layout, Laurel. What a wonderful and precious photo to document your lovely family. Love the flowers and the title. So much to admire here.

Eli said...

This is simply stunning! Love the soft colors and the design. Thanks for playing along with us. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

StacyLee said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I am loving the colors and florals you used, and the splattering on the background. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us & playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

Marlena M. said...

Stunning layout Laurel, with beautiful faces! I love the various elements and cascading flowers~

annamills2001 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the soft colors and layering. Thank you for playing along with Sketches In Thyme!

Angela said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

Carolyn Johnson said...

Really interesting use of the sketch with those papers. I really like it! Thanks for playing at S.I.T.

01 09 10