Sunday, March 3, 2019

Project 12 - February

Super quick post since this project really takes me no time at all to do but I know I (and my family) will treasure it through the years. Want to know how to do your own? Just contact me and I'd be happy to help. Seriously - use an app to record a photo a day, print it out at the end of the month. Quickly jot down the highlights. Done.

I have the templates saved in a Word document... just have to change the journaling and photo each month so it is super quick!

I am using the Story By Stacy Short Story Album.







2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awesome all around!!

Becca Sadler said...

What a terrific idea that can easily be accomplished by anyone! Busy moms, grandmothers, working women, college students, and dual caregivers like me! Thanks for sharing, Laurel!

01 09 10