Thursday, June 27, 2019

Inspired By... Barbeque party

The  New Inspired By Challenge is up and it is a good one for those who may be getting ready for the upcoming holiday celebrations. I was inspired by the barbeque type of theme and went with that. 

I have used some very old paper from MME. I paired it with a few different stamps. First up the main image is from Art Impressions and to make this even more fun... I added hair to the legs and he is mounted on a wiggler so he wiggles. 

Next up I added the grill and the 'plaque' from the Grill Master stamp set by Darcie's


Finally, the sentiment is from the Analogies stamp set from Picket Fence Studios


The stamps all work well together don't they? Now come on over and play along with us.







1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is so fun, Laurel. Great images and paper piecing! Love the attention to detail!

01 09 10