Thursday, July 4, 2019

Inspired By.... decadent strawberries

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and it is so pretty....

I was inspired by the sketch and the strawberries... though I really wanted to use the pretty colors too... perhaps I'll create a layout with them. 

Anyways, I used a new CTMH die (available for a short time only) along with some of the old papers and stamps to create my card.


I mounted the die cut frame on foam squares as well as the main image for some dimension. 





Here is the inspiration, can you see how I went with it? Come on over and play!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun Laurel!

LeAnne said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy....I really love that die!! I saw it and immediately fell in love and what a fun card you've created with it, too! SO hard to resist!

Jeanne said...

This looks deeelicious! I always enjoy seeing you play with your pattern papers. That's a great die to showcase them. :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh my!!!!!! Such a FUN card full of amazing details! This card is so happy! Certain to brighten someone's day, My Friend! XX

01 09 10