Thursday, July 25, 2019

Inspired By...centerpiece

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I was inspired to create a couple of cards. I really love the colors in the inspiration photo and pulled out flowers for both cards. 



For this first card I used some papers from Felicity Jane. I fussy cut them out and mounted them on with foam squares. The sentiment is from CTMH. 

This next card uses all CTMH goodies and I actually colored. I pulled out clean and simple feel of the photo. I embossed the back with a CTMH folder. The sentiment and cake are mounted on foam squares. 


Now come on over and play along: 



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are beautiful Laurel! Looks like you're having a wonderful vacation!

Jeanne said...

So very pretty, Laurel! Enjoying the pictures you are sharing of your beautiful vacation. :)

01 09 10