Thursday, September 19, 2019

Inspired By.... L is For

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I was inspired by the subtle colors, the 'stripes' and the black focal point.

All supplies (except sequins - Neat and Tangles) are from CTMH. Can you tell that I love the dies and that October SOTM? To get the sentiment I used the 'fall' from the October SOTM, I then stamped 'leaves me' using the small typewriter letter stamps and finally I masked off the 'happy' from an older stamp set.



I pulled out the subtle stripes of the shiplap in the photo by using some of the new Mix In Paper.


Now we would love to see how you are inspired: 



3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous collage card. Loving the colors.

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Laurel. The colors are great and I really like the outline die cut leaves. That sentiment is terrific, too. :)

I Card Everyone said...

leaves me breathless... oh those leaves!
=]

01 09 10