Sunday, October 20, 2019

Broom Rides...

Don't get confused.... it isn't Thursday ;) Seems that's the only day I post lately. Well today, this rainy day I took advantage (well I did do an hour walk) and have played in my craft room. So far, I have created this card and a layout (will share tomorrow) 

I was not going to order any Halloween themed products this year as I was not going to make cards and I was pretty sure I wouldn't scrapbook any Halloween photos.... but the new CTMH papers and stamps called my name so here I am 





I was inspired by the sketch in the Fusion challenge




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well, that sure is a fun card for Halloween. Glad you couldn't resist the pull. Thanks for sharing!

Jeanne J. said...

I love everything about this! The colors, the twine.. the fun stamping! So fresh and fun!

01 09 10