Monday, October 21, 2019

Celebrating Five

Look at me, posting 2 days in a row... and a layout to boot. 

I have had this Echo Park paper around for awhile now just waiting.... of course these photos from my grand daughter's 5th birthday were perfect for it. 

I created the title with an older CTMH die and some current letter stamps (Chronicle Type

To create the bubbles, I just used good old circle punches.


My grand daughter had convinced my mom to buy her this costume one day... just for her 'dress up box'. It fit her perfectly and she wears it a lot. She decided to have a mermaid birthday party just so she could wear her outfit :) 

Playing along with Sketches in Thyme:




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous scrapbook page! Love the pictures. Your granddaughter is such a cutie. I love the story about how the theme revolved around the costume. How fun that she wears it so often. The details on your page all work so well together to showcase your pictures. You are very good at that! Thanks for sharing. :)

Tracy F said...

What an amazing page! So many different embellishments used here and they all go so well with the photos! I love this page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

01 09 10